Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Indian Tweep Special: Twitter made me Rich on 15th August-Independence Day of India

(Updated continuously)
Hey I am not writing another crap like how twitter gave me so many followers and how did I made money. I really feel pity for those who use twitter just for making money. Because there is something more precious than money, that twitter can give you. What is that? FRIENDSHIP!

Somewhere I read, "If you want to know how rich you are, don't just count your money. Shed a tear from your eye and see how many hands are there to wipe it"

So I consider the person with most good friends rich. Honestly I became rich on the last 15th August. It was Independence Day of my country India. And all indian tweeps decided to make #INDIA withing top 10 Trending Topic.

(BTW, Trending Topics are the Top Ten topics people are talking about on Twitter, tending Topics list reveals the brands or topics that are accelerating on Twitter and for those who dont know what twitter is then well all i can say is you are missing out on a lot of fun go right away and register here and join the troop of maniacs www.twitter.com- my friend Zooni's Blog )

I was personally using http://tweetchat.com/room/india for watching real-time conversation on #INDIA and tweeting myself on #INDIA too! And I started communicating with others tweeps (People in twitter) from India, their response was such worm and loving, that I felt I knew them for long. I thank God for giving me so many good friends on a single day.

Let me Introduce you to my Friends from #INDIA oops! sorry India: (I will continuously add up names to this list, so keep an eye on it, I am so sorry if I missed your name, please let me know)


4 comments:

  1. Aww that is so sweet of you to mention us and dedicate an entire blog post to us =D Thanks thanks! Actually I planned to do the same on my blog as well (been very lazy though), because I think 14th & 15th are the only days I was the most active on Twitter and probably this is one Independence Day after school that I've actually enjoyed and experienced the true spirit of Indians. I got a few followers and followings too after the day, for which I'm glad to have more and more Indians on my Twitter gradually. Just wait, probably the day will come when Twitter shall become another Orkut in India, and all Indian events shall be trending, no need of hashtags ;)

    Good luck! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nish. Really I enjoyed those two days very much too. I have never spend so much time online before. You know Nish...I am thinking a lot about how can we Indians be united through twitter to solve challenges our country is facing. I look forward knowing you better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh saurav first things first awesome template tumhari choice ka jawab nahi
    next thanx for my mention n my names right on top awww i feel like a celeb LOL!!
    ok next most important thing wow i like ur way of putting it friends are a treasure n you surely think so by feeling rich
    i think everyone shud write about Iday and their part of the experience wow it was such a wonderful *me off to la la land*
    hmm like ur idea of puttin the whole bio and names etc instead of only the username may be i shud rob it for the next time there is madness on twitter
    Now iam liking twitter more n more its actually making my blog famous
    Arey bahut lamba comment hogaya shayad no problem a #india mania was so gud ki words can never describe it so any number of pages on it will be too less but you dont get bored reading my comments *have u slept already or still reading...*
    Phoolon ki barish for ur blog following it now
    phir milte hain twitter pe !!!
    till then chalte hain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Zooni! Yes the template is nice...credit goes to my friend Debajyoti, founder of www.snaphow.com He suggested.

    Yaar you really need to be on the top of the list, as I got inspired to write this post reading yours, not just that you are really a nice person.

    Yes Zooni! friends are important, and it took me long before I understood this.

    Really I-day was a memorable day of my life.

    You are liking Twitter...I am actually falling in Love with it...

    thanks again Zooni for your nice comments...It means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete