Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

In local train back home with IRB Soldiers


Hello friesnds! Hope you all are fantastic. Just been away from blogging for few days. Actually my PC was dead, so I was using my n73 and a few days back I bought my Laptop - Dell Inspiron 14 (Core2Duo, 3GB DDR2RAM, 320HD) it's a fantastic machine! thanks to my friends, specially Anu for suggesting me dell.

Any way I was in Kolkata yesterday for training some groups. When I was returning home today in Midnapur Local 1:50PM with khushi I was surprised to see lots of Soldiers boarding our train. The train was so packed up that khushi had to board Ladies Coach, and I was on the next coach where there wer atleast 30 Soldiers. Naturally I use to avoid Defence Personnel, thinnking that they are not social...but I was so wrong!!! The Soldier sitting besides me suddenly asked me seeing my N73 that whether he can use it for checking Orkut Scraps. And he started using it. He gave me his IPOD for watching videos like BSF theme Songs, etc He was such a nice person, His name is Dilak Roy

We were talking about lots of things ranging from bikes to Rifles and army life. I really enjoyed the time with them.

The are from 2nd Indian Reserrve Batallian, going for duty in Lalgarh. I pray to God for their safety.

N.B: Bought Discovering your Destiny by Robin Sharma today...and going to start it now...will be sharing with you.
Keep visiting my blog, I will be posting about my 3 Days Trip in Mandarmani 3 star Resort and my Birthday Celebration.
blog comments powered by Disqus