Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cycle Achievers and above Trip in Eco-park Midnapur


Last two days were really great. We have arranged a Cycle Achiever (a Tag given to certain achievers in my organisation eBIZ.com Pvt. Ltd. ) and above Trip in my Hometown Midnapur. Most of them arrived within 12PM, and we started for Eco-tourism Park in Gopegarh, the country side road was very exciting, specially for those who are from Kolkata.
We reached there in near about 3PM, the place is really my favourite, and all my Leaders liked it too. Entrance path was beautifully decorated by two rows of trees at either side. There was a Trigonometric Point (See a Black Pyramid in the pictures above) Though the place was covered by bush, nobody wanted to miss the adventure of taking photos with it. With Sarojji with us, trip was with lots of laughter! From there we forwarded to the Flower Garden & the main park. We enjoyed the beauty of flowers and nature but experienced something priceless. We relived our childhood again!
Then we visited the tall tower, view from its top was not less than heaven. When we were returning it was already dark...everybody was afraid little bit because the place is not very safe after evening because of maoist activities, but it was adventurous too!
We returned to town around 6 PM and after getting fresh, all of us went to Khushi's    home, there we had some important group discussion, then had our dinner. Arrangement was good....Roomali Roti, Chicken Kasa, Mix Veg ... we had lots of fun while having dinner. Funny thing is Water Tank at Khushi's home became empty to supply water to so many for washing hand.
The next day (Saturday) Sarojji and Me started taking the training meeting from 9AM at Khushi's place. It was really one of the most memorable meeting of life, had really awesome discussion, found our faults, removed our ego, committed to our dreams and serving others more.
After the meeting was over, when everybody was returning home, I was saying Good Bye with smile, but really I had to hide my moist eyes, I am really grateful to eBIZ.com Pvt. Ltd. for giving me such a wonderful family with so many great friends. If any of you were present in that meeting and reading this post right now, I just want to tell you that I love you all, You mean a lot to me, and I promise that I will do my best to help you live your best life.