Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are You Facing Connectivity Problem With Tata Photon?

For long I've been cursing Tata Phton for frequent disconnection problem. And having freedom of raising my voice in Twitter, I tweeted #fail for Tata Photon many times. Atlast they noticed that somebody is ruining their brand name only and tweeted me (politely) to mail Tata Teleservice what problem am I facing. 



Honestly replied me soon and even contacted a technician near my place. The Technician came and changed some settings in control panel and it's working better. In case any of you facing same trouble let me share the setting you should check.


Got to Start> Control Panel>Phone and Modem Option

Check I: See whether 'My Location' is set right. It should be your Landline STD code (as far as I could understood).
Then click on Modems tab.



Now select the Tata Photon modem from the list, here in my case it is SIT_1x_usbmodem then click on Properties.
In the properties window, click on the Advanced tab. 
Check II: Make sure the Extra Initialization Commands are given right. It should be at+crm=1 

Now your Tata Photon should be good to go. Try this and tell me whether your problem got solved or not.


Stay updated with this blog: 
  • Subscribe to the Rss feed.
  • Follow Sourav's Diary in NetworkedBlog. 
  • Get updates through e-mail:


  • Enter your email address: Delivered by FeedBurner
 
Sourav Ghosh
Email: contact@souravghosh.com 
Website: www.souravghosh.com
Chat Google Talk: souravghosh.besu Skype: souravghosh.ebiz MSN: souravji Y! messenger: souravghosh_besu Google Wave: souravghosh.besu@googlewave.com
Contact Me Twitter Facebook Orkut Blogger Digg Flickr Google Google Reader hi5 Linkedin MySpace Picasa Stumbleupon
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus