Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Story: Gun and Rose






Rahul 

Wow! The stage is well. Gathering is over our expectation. So this time this election is ours.

"Security! Be very careful! Cover the rear position of the stage, you personally stand at my right side. Have you checked the glasses? It's bulletproof na? Great! I don't want to die atleast before wining this election. Don't forget about that threat letter"

Oh shit! My name is being announced!

" Good Morning Everybody "
I hope I am looking good and confident, not nervous!
" I thank you all from the core of my heart for being present in this..."
Hey that same girl in the crowd, wearing red kurta

"I promise you all that your demand for electricity, water..."

 who is she? I saw her even in last meeting

 "...we are talking about these issues..." 

she is beautiful, but she is trying to hide something, what..

"...the ruling party failed thousand times..."

 ...what is she hiding,  why is she looking here and there...I wish she will not try something foolish infront of so many guards...

"...once again I thank you all for your love and support" 

Thank God the speech wasn't long. I have to find who is she...

" Security...have u seen that girl in red..."

Anuska

Oh my God, so many people, oh God, it will be tough but today I have to do it. I can't wait further. I have to try. I can't see anything from here. I have to find a good position, as near to Rahul as possible.

"Hey give me side please" 

Oh! So he is talking with his security! A few more blocks forward and I can see him more clearly. He is starting his speech, I have to take a seat.

"Can I sit here uncle?" 

I have to be strong, calm down, you can do it Anuska, you can do it, this is the moment you prepared for lifetime. Rahul you can't hide your nervousness. Hey! He looked at me! Or it was just my mistake? No! He is looking at me again. Oh! My God, what should I do now? Is he suspecting me? He shouldn't. Thank God his speech is finished. Now it's time, I have to do it anyway, but why is he talking to his security so nervously? Not it's not the best time, I should go now, before...

Rahul

Can't sleep! Election is coming but, I can't concentrate! Who is she? Why is she following me? I have to be more careful.

Anuska

Can't sleep. I failed again. God help me, make me strong. I have to do it. Otherwise I have to die.

Rahul

Oh! Its' already 9 am, I am late for my meeting. Such a nice morning. The view from the window must be more beautiful. What! That girl ... yes I am damn sure...same girl, how can she be so desperate to come near my compound. I shouldn't take her casually, she is a pro. I should call the police...

"Hello, police station..."

Anuska

I am waiting here from 5am you fool! Wake up, I have to do it today, when you will be leaving for your meeting, I have to do it anyway. Today I am strong, I will not hesitate twice to do it today. Here you come...you are looking really cute Rahul...and this is making my task more difficult...oh Shit! He saw me again...but wait...where did he vanished? Hope he will come out soon, I have to be ready, let's check everything is ready in my purse...what sound is that? Police!!! Not again...why God why?

Rahul

"See Inspector! I am not lying! Neither it is any political gameplan. Somebody is after my life. I haven't told anyone except my security officer about it. Opposition doesn't want us to win. They know I am the backbone of my Party, so they are trying their best to eliminate me. You have to give me protection. And I need a GUN! "

Anuska

What's going on inside the police station? God how many places I have to run after him to find that perfect moment ? I can't wait any longer, It is killing me. I can't fail this time, I have to be ready, I have to do it now. Now or never.

Rahul

That's why I hate police, they are never ready  to cooperate, thank God atleast they gave me the Gun. Wait! What the F***!!! She is here! Doesn't she have any fear? What should I do? Go back inside? No! If she vanishes, I have to take risk, I opened the safety lock inside my pocket, I hope my aim is still good as it was  in NCC years before, God I don't want to die so soon, why the hell a beautiful girl like her is in such profession? How can I pull the trigger if needed? She is so beautiful! No Rahul! Focus..you have to live, for your party for your people, be strong.

Anuska

Atlast he is here. What is he thinking? And he saw me! No I will not run back, I have to face the reality, I have to finish what I am here for,He is coming to me, why is he so rigid, anyway it's time to take out that thing from my bag...

Rahul

She is opening her bag...

Anuska

Rahul I waited for this moment whole my life...

Rahul

Oh my god, she is taking out her gun, I shouldn't take any chance...

Anuska

What the hell! Rahul has Gun??? I didn't knew! And why is he taking that out and pointing out to...ah!

Rahul

"You Bitch..###FIRE### .you can't kill me ###FIRE###...it's time for you to die ..." 

Anuska

What!!! hhh. ahh..Rahul..Rah..why???

Rahul

"Security! Bring the bag to me" It must be 9mm within her purse, let me see...lipstic, clips...typical girl things..and where is the gun?...what's this??? A ROSE!!! And what's that paper? Something written on it...oh God! What I have done!


The letter says " I love you Rahul"

blog comments powered by Disqus