Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Twitter is Down & See what's happening Through Google Real Time Search






Update: Thank God! Twitter is back to Normal. Anyway see below Google Real-time search  in action


Twitter is down for some unknown reason. While it is very uncomfortable situation for me, because I am Twitter-addict, I thought of trying the new Google Real-time search with the keyword  'Twitter' and the result was amazing. As you can see in the pic, there is a portion called  Latest Result for Twitter where you can see real-time results including the keyword Twitter.

One thing I couldn't understand, please reply if you have the answer, if Twitter is down how Tweets are appearing in the Google Search?

Anyway if you are worried about Twitter and curious about its condition you may want to visit Twitter Status I visited and found this -


Update: 



I hope Twitter will recover soon because it's hard to be online without Twitter, I think I am missing it much!
blog comments powered by Disqus