Pages

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Without Fring Your Mobile is Unsocial!


How can you be Mobile-social if you can't connect to your online friends when you are on the move? For long I searched for a mobile client (ofcourse Free!) with which I can chat with all my buddies from GTalk, Skype, Yahoo Messenger, MSN Chat, Facebook Chat...but I was disappointed until today. Without any doubt I can tell you Fring is the best mobile chat client I have ever used.

Interesting Features:



  • Low data usage! ( I liked it most, as you can use without the tension of High GPRS usage )
  • Supports our favourite social networks including Skype®, MSN Messenger®, Google Talk™, ICQ, SIP, Twitter, Yahoo!™ and AIM®. You can listen to music with your Last.fm friends, check out what each other are up to on Facebook, receive alerts of new Google Mail™
  • Easy to Download and Easy to use.
  • You can send files like Photos, videos, ring-tones, applications. It's really cool!
  • Most surprising feature is You can call your Skype or HTalk contacts!!! Though you will listen the voice after a time gap ( I tested it by calling my friend simultaneously through Phone Call and FringCall )
Download:
Choose your preferred download method
 
I agree to receive periodical newsletter emails (Notice: all users receive a 'welcome' e-mail upon registration)





How Fring Works: (Reading Optional, only for Tech-lovers :-)

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]






blog comments powered by Disqus