Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year 2010 - Leaving behind best year of my Life, hoping for better



Happy New Year to all the readers of my blog!


You may be wondering why I given the pic of Google Search? Actually I came to know just yesterday that hitting "I'm feeling lucky" will display how much time left to start the next year. So I was curious to know what it does on the verge of New Year, that's why I hit the button on 00:00am and found the above sparkling 'Happy New Yea" wises.


You know 2009 has been the most wonderful year of my life! And today was the best year ending I have ever had! 


We went to Fame, South City Mall to watch 3 Idiots, it was really an awesome experience! 
The movie was really much better than my already great expectation. From the first scene the movie is very nicely written, the scenic beauty was awesome! Amir Khan was simply great as usual, Sarman Joshi and Madhaban also acted fantastic. I will not say Kareena was much impressive, but was fit into the character. And what can I say about Boman Irani? He is mindblowing!!!  


I really liked and admired the message this movie is giving to the parents and our handicapped education system. Hope every person gets this message and take this positively and allow their children to follow their heart. One line touched my heart -
Don't chase success, chase excellence. Success will automatically chase you.
 Thinking of starting a Be an Idiot movement, where we can inspire each other to follow their heart, we will meet parents and politely make them understand why should they allow their children to go for their dreams. Ideas and participation are most welcome and appreciated.


[Update: What the hell! Don't know why 3 Idiots team is not giving credit to Chetan Bhagat for the story, because if you have read the story you can surely understand that the movie is based on the book atleast 80% Please stand by Chetan Bhagat and help him get justice]


After watching the movie we 3 idiots were really inspired and was proud of ourselves to follow our dream, and felt grateful to eBIZ.com Pvt. Ltd. for giving us this courage and proper guidance. 

Then we went to Mani Square for Kolkata Tweetup and found Anirban, Sayani, Bivas and Kuntal there. 
koltweetup3

Seriously guys, I didn't felt that I am meeting you for the first time. I felt very comfortable with you all. We went to the foodcourt, and got a perfect sit for eight. Started introducing with each other. 
While ordering food, Avi joined in, I liked his smile yaar...cool dude. Then had some gossiping and brainstorming over some twideas while enjoying the food. After some time Rajesh and Debasish also joined us. While having chat suddenly saw Pranab('da' removed on lifethreat in the comment section :p ), he was there with anti-socialnetworking friends to watch movie. He spent a few minutes with all the tweeps there and took some pictures and promised to be present in the next Koltweetup. 


Thanks to Bivas and Kuntal for explaining me what is API, I was scratching my head long to understand that. Came to know Bivas is building a twitter client, cool! We discussed about Promoting Twitter to more and more people specially youth in West Bengal, where people wastes so much time in Orkut. If you have any idea about how can we inspire people to join twitter, please tell us. Learnt from Sayani that she is doing kind of research on her name, pretty interesting. Liked Anirban's idea of photowalking. 


We ended our Koltweetup visiting Scary House(Mani Square Mall),  which was in reality one of the funniest thing I have seen in 2009., where ghosts are trying to scare you one moment and next moment they are giving you path direction (like this way, next take right turn, hurry up next batch is waiting).Lol! 


Said Good-bye to everybody and left. That night slept late,  to wish Happy New Year to so many friends. Thanked God for such a wonderful ending of the most wonderful year of my life till date.



Sourav Ghosh
Email: souravghosh.besu@gmail.com
Website: www.souravghosh.com
Chat Google Talk: souravghosh.besu Skype: souravghosh.ebiz MSN: souravji Y! messenger: souravghosh_besu Google Wave: souravghosh.besu@googlewave.com
Contact Me Twitter Facebook Orkut Blogger Digg Flickr Google Google Reader hi5 Linkedin MySpace Picasa Stumbleupon
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]
blog comments powered by Disqus