Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Made difference on Makar Sankranti, Pongal ,Lohri ,Bhogali Bihu Uttarayan !!!




Thanks to Zooni I came to know all these name of this day. This is the best Makar Sankranti I have ever had. Day started with visiting Jagannath Temple with my parents. My parents  are active member of Jagannath Mandir Puja Committee. Every year on this day, many beggars line up near Gandhi Ghat, where thousand people turn up for holy bath. People gives food, clothing, coins to those beggars according to their capabilities. Strangely in my 21 years of life, I was unaware of this happenings, rather I should say I was too busy with my rat race that I forgot to be human.


Started walking toward Gandhighat distributing clothes to the poor sitting roadside.

I was feeling very bad to find very few people of my age at that place. So thought about spreading awareness among the youth. Discussed with my activity partners there, and decided to distribute breads to poor. As no shop had four hundred breads, we had to go to the Bakery- Krishna Bakery! 
Everybody was pretty excited to do something like this, I know they always wanted to do something for others, but nobody ever showed them the way. That's what I am here for. 

When we reached Gandhighat, the place was not that crowded as that was in the morning. We started distributing the breads. Really felt awesome from the core of my heart. Every time they were saying 'Beche thako Baba" (Live long...)"Bhagoban tomader mangal koruk"(God bless you). 


It's not enough if you do good for others yourself. Try to inspire others to do so. Really it was one of the best days of my Life. I want to thank eBIZ.com Pvt. Ltd. from the core of my heart for giving me a new purpose for living-inspiring others to be a good human being. 



Sourav Ghosh
Email: souravghosh.besu@gmail.com
Website: www.souravghosh.com
Chat Google Talk: souravghosh.besu Skype: souravghosh.ebiz MSN: souravji Y! messenger: souravghosh_besu Google Wave: souravghosh.besu@googlewave.com
Contact Me Twitter Facebook Orkut Blogger Digg Flickr Google Google Reader hi5 Linkedin MySpace Picasa Stumbleupon
blog comments powered by Disqus