Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Saraswati Puja 2010...a Memorable Experience

This year Saraswati Puja was really special for many reasons. Started with Anjali at Khushi's house. You can see the the purohit (who conducts the puja) in the blue sweater, sorry to say he became the victim of our leg pulling after being caught using some mantras on his own. I had lots of fun with Khushi and her brother Babu and sister Rushi. I am really blessed to have them in my life. Then had lots of fruits and sweets as prasad, and started for visiting our primary school. I was really very excited because I was going to meet my cousin sister Neha after one year.


When we reached School (Saraswati Sishu Mandir ), and was waiting for Neha, we were feeling very nostalgic. That place was the beginning of everything, foundation of our still-strong values, and our love story too. 


We started checking the drawings by the students. Really felt great seeing the potential and imagination of this little pure souls.

Then Neha(one in black t-shirt ) came, somehow I stopped myself from crying. I didn't want to create a scene, neither I wanted to spoil other's mood. Wanted to tell how much I miss her, but couldn't somehow! You know what, in the battle of the grown ups always children suffer. Same is here. 


All the teachers were really happy to see us altogether. Had lots of chat. Teachers invited us to come next day for reception, where khichuri bhog will be served. For last 12 years I couldn't come due to school, college-rat race. And while I am free today, I promised to come. We bid good bye to all the teachers and my sister Neha.


Then Me with Khushi visited Goutamji's mess. Where Midnapur eBIZ group conducted Saraswati Puja and invited us (and three years back when I stared my Journey with eBIZ, many including my parents said "It's just another Network Marketing Company" Phew! I love proving people wrong. eBIZ is another name of youth rising). Really felt great seeing their initiative. 



Though missed but collected the photo below from Sibsankarji, Haraji was looking great performing the puja.

Some more little guests were invited there.

All the associates were pretty busy preparing for Luchi, Matar Paneer. Felt proud that I could teach them to respect any job, if done from heart.

Without much words let me share with you some sweet memories with my Midnapur eBIZ Group.










Everybody was enjoying best at its best. Some guys who were shy of dancing was winning over their fear. With lots of love and respect of our group, we had to bid goodbye and return home.

And today(or I should say yesterday as it's already 1am) I visited again school, missed Khushi, she couldn't go because of her exam. It was a joyland. So many children running here and there. Serving them food, like feeding to doll! And their strange stairs, and their innocent questions "Dada, were you also student of this school?" "How can you be so big?" "Are we going to be tall like you one day?" They found it hard to believe that once I also studied there. Really missed being a child. Met many ex-teachers after long time. Felt really blessed.

Let me end this post with two beautiful photos of children having their lunch there.










Sourav Ghosh
Email: souravghosh.besu@gmail.com
Website: www.souravghosh.com
Chat Google Talk: souravghosh.besu Skype: souravghosh.ebiz MSN: souravji Y! messenger: souravghosh_besu Google Wave: souravghosh.besu@googlewave.com
Contact Me Twitter Facebook Orkut Blogger Digg Flickr Google Google Reader hi5 Linkedin MySpace Picasa Stumbleupon
blog comments powered by Disqus